Monday, April 5, 2010

Bish I will cut you!

I've never been in a physical fight before. I've been pushed, and grabbed up by both arms, even wrestled a bit, but never have hit someone or been hit. I'm afraid of pain. I quit playing softball in high school because they were pitching too fast and I didn't want to risk getting hit with the ball. I played defense in soccer because I was too afraid to play against the other teams' defenses and be slide tackled. I don't like pain. I'm a wuss. I've got no problems admitting that. My weapons of choice are usually logic and sarcasm. But mess with my family and apparently I will snap.

Tonight my family was verbally assaulted by a bitter crackhead (not exaggerating at all) and I have never been closer to throwing a punch. In my family, I have always considered myself a few levels above the rest of my bloodline. I graduated high school (most of them got GED's), I am in college, I've never done drugs and I've never been to jail. I can also handle my liquor and keep my cursing to a minimum. So after my cousin ushered my rowdy aunts in the house to keep ish from going down tonight, no one was more surprised than me when I jumped up and ran out the door after the woman maliciously berating my family.

I was calling the police when a family friend knocked on the door to come inside. As I was closing the door behind him, I heard this bish say something absolutely horrendous about MY mother, who wasn't even there to defend herself. Next thing I know, I'm outside in her face with the cops on the phone. As she continued to spew her hate on us, I continued to talk to the cops, fearing that if I hit her they would hear it and I'd be catching a charge. I swear to God that it was only His grace that kept me. After she finally drove off (before the cops came of course) I was shaking with adrenaline. My mom called to find out what was happening and I tried not to cry. Then the cops arrived and gave us a hearty *Kanye shrug* while telling us that there was nothing they could do.

After it was all over, I couldn't hold it in any more. The tears fell as I was overcome with emotion. I couldn't believe that someone actually provoked me to want to punch stomp cut do some bodily harm to them. Nor could I believe that I jumped so quickly to the defense of my family. I normally sit back and poke fun at how trifling they act at times. No one else can talk bad about them but me though. That may not make sense, but no one else has been there through the good times and bad like I have. Nobody else has earned the right to drop a negative opinion on things they weren't around to witness. This is MY family, bish, I WILL cut you!! (I say that in jest, I do not own any weapons LOL.)

My family is crazy. But they are mine. We love each other. And nothing will ever change that.

RIP Uncle John

8 comments:

  1. My mom is an EX crack addict. She has been clean for MANY years and I can prove this! YES, my mom was VERY bitter and you would be too if your shit was put to the curb....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that you took the time to look me up and find my blog on the internet is JUST SAD. I don't know you. I don't care to know you. If you were there when your mom was acting a hot mess, then you are just as bad as her. We all know why they put her ish on the curb. She took things that weren't hers and disrespected my cousins. When it all boils down to it, we are John's blood and she is not. We have legal rights and she does not. She started a war she cannot win. And if she truly loved John, she would never have disrespected his family in such a disgusting way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, intrestingly funny! Crazy as it sounds I have never seen you act that way. And Im sure that I know that you werent happy with somethings sometimes, but I would have paid (SORRY) to see you like this....JK.. Kim?? NOT YOU? your extremly too nice.. but sometimes folk could make you do such things, thats why we call them and us "HUMANS"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, no one is trying to win anything, how childish! My mom is letting go and moving forward from this crap. She has mail that goes to that address (she has proof) and her stuff was there, making her a RESIDENT! She has LEGAL rights and because her stuff was put to the curb, whoever had part in that can be charged with theft and I so WISH she would do it. But out of respect for John, she won't and it makes me so mad.

    I didn't intentionally set out to look up ANYONE. Don't flatter yourself;)! I was looking at the memorial and service for John and was just looking at random family members of his and I ran across your page, again UNINTENTIONALLY and found your blog and hmmmm..... the first little post is about cutting my mom. The only thing you need to be cutting is your calories....

    My mother LOVED John and John loved her. He was at my house a lot for cookouts and such and they were so happy. My kids ADORED that man! She is the one that was disrespected. All she wanted was the little bit of stuff that was hers. My mom didn't take anything that was John's and I can GUARANTEE that. The sign is NOT in her possession nor has it ever been....

    Don't even worry about responding because I won't be back to look at this awesome blog, lol! I made my copy of the part about my mother and I will be forwarding it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I knew where you were getting your legal advice. Anyone can have mail sent to any address, that doesn't make them a resident. Her name is not on the bills or mortgage, so whatever. No one can be charged with theft for moving things closer to the curb. They were already outside on the porch and she has them in her possession, so what did we steal? She took everything that was hers.

    We were actually hoping y'all would show up to the memorial service. Made time for y'all to show your respect and everything. If y'all had a relationship with John, he didn't tell anyone much about it. So there is no need to check out any of his family members.

    As for my comments in MY blog, I hope you don't edit out the part where I said I was joking. I do have the right to express myself and that's what this blog is for. And I could care less about your thoughts on my weight. Curves are sexy. This is how women are supposed to look when they are healthy and never did any drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I said I wouldn't be back, but I was just showing it to my fiance. As far as the legal advice, that came from a deputy at the PCSO (534-6200). I also use to process evictions, so I know a little about the law as well!

    Why would be at the service? No one would tell us anything. I found out when it was about an hour after it ended. We were told NOT to come. I couldn't care less that he didn't speak much of us. As John would say "It is what it is." I have TONS of pictures of him and my mom at my house and him playing with my children! I have known John since I was 14. Just because he didn't speak much of us didn't mean he didn't care. We know he did!


    I am not editing anything out, I just don't appreciate you calling my mom a crackhead and saying you are going to cut a Bish. Just the way you stood up for your mom, I am too!

    As far as the weight comment, I shouldn't have said that. I have never done drugs and I have have had 4 kids and I am 120 lbs, your point would be what about the drugs?

    I will not waste anymore of my energy on this matter. I need to focus on my family and nothing else:) Life is too short to be hateful and to dwell on things although this all makes me sick, I am letting it go too....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should have added that I am letting it go here on this blog;)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't let anything I've said be misconstrued as hateful. What happened this week angered me, but it did not evoke feelings against y'all at all. I just want to know when I leave this state that my mother will be left alone and my uncle's house will not be violated.

    I hope y'all enjoy your memorial service and show better respect than what we've seen already.

    ReplyDelete